- Architect, develop and implement models and algorithms that will improve the design, manufacture, monitor, and maintain industrial assets such as jet engines, aviation systems, elevators, HVAC, and other commercial systems.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis.
- Design learning systems that monitor data flows and react to differences in customer preferences, network constraints, and business objectives.
- Collaboration with product managers to implement and deploy scalable solutions.
- Administer thought leadership by researching best practices, conducting experiments, and collaborating with industry leaders.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Deep knowledge of machine learning, statistics, optimization or related field.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience working with Spark, Hadoop, Hive for large data sets and distributed computing.
- Experience with supply chain optimization a big plus!
- Advanced degree from a STEM field.
- Experience communicating as liaison between team and senior management.
- Results oriented thought leader.
US$180000 - US$240000 per year