Manager, Growth Strategy & Marketing Analytics
San Francisco, CA
A rapidly growing technology company with a mission to help under-served families and small businesses find responsible credit options is looking for an individual to build out the growth and marketing analytics team!
We are a group of highly talented people from a diverse set of backgrounds, all tenaciously driven by our mission. We value creativity, courage, and collaboration and we believe in letting the best and most innovative ideas rise to the top. We are looking for colleagues who want to work hard, have fun, and build a socially-minded and profitable business in the process. We believe that next year we can affect the lives of over a hundred thousand customers by offering responsible, transparent credit products that they cannot access elsewhere. We have brought together a team from top technology companies, leading financial service providers, and world-class investment firms.
Through our online partners, we have access to (and data on) millions of under-served customers. Through our traditional partners, we have hundreds of retail locations with hundreds of thousands of unique walk-in customers every month.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving analytical insights across the company - including sales, marketing, credit, and operations, through in-depth analysis of our data assets.
- Using statistical techniques, building out predictive/descriptive models in R/Python to forecast.
- Partnering with business owners to take action on insights derived, and measuring the impact of your strategies.
- Growing out the growth and marketing analytics team from scratch.
- Have access to a robust data infrastructure that captures details on every aspect of our business as well as a highly experienced management team.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to a Master's degree level with a numerate discipline (eg. Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research).
- 5+ years in a highly quantitative role at a top firm.
- Expert SQL, Python, and R skills.
- Proficiency with other visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Firm grasp of statistical theory and practical application of statistical concepts to real-world problem-solving.
- A true curiosity and passion for understanding the underlying aspects of every business challenge.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment where priorities can shift rapidly.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty-everyone, top to bottom, is an individual contributor.
- Willingness to step outside of your comfort zone, wear multiple hats, and learn new things.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Experience assessing the lifetime value a customer given specific product treatments and subsequently using that assessment to drive business decisions.
- An energetic, driven, fun and generally awesome personality!
Salary and Benefits:
- $140,000-$160,000 experience dependent
- Annual bonus program
- Equity packages that allow you to have ownership in this growing company.
- Flexible and collaborative work environment: team building activities, dinners, fun monthly gatherings, and a host of other startup perks
- Office ping pong table & yoga classes
- And best of all - a stocked kitchen
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Jessica Olson at Harnham via the Apply link on this page.