MANAGER OF SITE MERCHANDISING & CONTENT ANALYTICS
- My client is looking for someone with experience in site merchandising and content analytics to join their analytics team. Someone with an analytical and strategic approach to site visualization and understanding of user engagement. You will be providing insights for on-site merchandising and optimizing product and content presentation throughout the site, integrating site and content strategies with customer data and predictive analytics. This is an individual contributor role that will work cross-functionally across other teams.
- Predictive analytics to inform site merchandising strategies
- Build daily and weekly dashboards for e-commerce KPIs.
- Identify traffic trends and opportunities for improving engagement, user retention, and site conversion rates.
- Conduct deep-dive data assessments to shape merchandising strategy, creative asset creation, and content mix.
- Collaborate with other teams to provide an analytical performance assessment of site content and merchandising efforts.
- Based on customer engagement analytics, evaluate content refresh frequency and the mix of what is featured on site pages, tiles, and banners.
- Assess content productivity and engagement; strategize how to best leverage existing editorial arsenal and focus on producing most productive types of new content.
- Work in conjunction with data team on creation, modifications and QA of on-site revenue attribution model which will provide visibility to the estimated value associated with each site feature and asset based on user pathing.
- Identify pathways that drive sales for each area of the business and how to optimize exposure, page navigation and taxonomy.
- Utilize content and product engagement data as well as on-site search terms to funnel back to SEO and SEM efforts to drive top off funnel acquisition efforts and increase site traffic.
- Forecast metric and revenue impact per planned site changes and enhancements, and proactively recommend additions to add to a roadmap.
- 3+ years of related experience in content analytics and e-commerce site merchandising.
- Experience with evaluating and optimizing user pathing, engagement, retention and conversion metrics.
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Heap, Looker a plus.
- Experience building standardized reporting dashboards, performance benchmarks, and visual reporting required.
US$90000 - US$120000 per year
Merchandise, Content, Analytics, SQL, Heap, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Omniture, Site,Tableau, Looker