Principal Data Science - Computer Vision Engineer
East Bay, California
$150,000 - $190,000/year + full benefits and performance-based bonuses
This company has grown into an extremely successful enterprise that is a catalyst for a value-based healthcare system. With a vision to revolutionize the healthcare system by making it more connected and collaborative, the company takes pride in staying on the cutting edge of technological innovations. With the mission of creating a more connected and streamlined healthcare system, this revolutionary healthcare technology company works in conjunction with 5,500 major hospitals in order to bring this vision to fruition.
Have you ever imagined joining a company where you come into a role with millions of untouched medical image data that is waiting to be utilized for building out a Computer Vision application to successfully read medical images more successfully than a doctor? As Principal Computer Vision Engineer, you will be working with millions of untouched medical image data and by using cutting-edge machine learning/deep learning methods, you will be building out a robust computer vision software product. This project is starting with a clean slate, meaning that what you are building is the first of its kind in the company!
- As Principal Computer Vision Engineer, you will be responsible for bringing expertise and novel ideas in the realms of deep learning/machine learning relevant to computer vision problems
- You will be working with millions of image data, utilizing deep learning models to build out a stellar computer vision software product to improve the diagnosis accuracy for 800,000 physicians and 130,000 dentists
- Your day-to-day tasks are directly related to the most cutting-edge project within the company that will directly affect the company's future and success in the vision of revolutionizing the healthcare system
- You will be collaborating with cross-functional teams and working closely with a highly experienced Director of Computer Vision
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ph.D. in Computer Vision, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or an area alike with at least 3 years of experience in commercial computer vision applications
- Masters in similar fields with at least 5 years of experience in commercial computer vision applications
- Experienced in 3D reconstruction, segmentation, detection, and recognition
- Demonstration of seeing the bigger picture in past projects and bringing that vision to fruition
- 5+ years experience with pixel-based medical imaging; 3D computer vision/3D imaging
- Deep learning/machine learning background with a successful track record of building out accurate algorithms
- Fluency in C++ and Python programming languages; passion for ensuring robustness in an actual product
- $150,000 - $190,000/year base salary
- Full benefits and performance-based bonuses
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Greg Deasy at Harnham via the Apply now link on this page.